So the first week is done…and I’m lost! I will just start by saying this is going to be a good experience, however right now I feel like I have no idea what I’m doing. I think I’m so used to working in a nursing home, that working in a hospital and out patient clinic is just a little different pace…that I will eventually get. This will be interesting.
The staff is all very nice…all the nurses, doctors, and other therapists are friendly and helpful which makes it nice. The weather has been in the 90’s with lots of mugginess since we are having thunder storms everyday. Tomorrow I will be going hiking in Sedona with a friend of mine from work…before the heat comes!
Living in a hotel is interesting. It’s not so bad now that I don’t live in the ghetto but it’s still not “home”. Although having someone come in and make my bed, clean my bathroom, and give me fresh towels everyday is a nice thing to have! But eating cereal, salad, or yogurt for dinner has its drawbacks!
Hope ya’ll have a good weekend!
Big Hugs!Sierra
Friday, July 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment