Monday, July 10, 2006

I don't wanna come home!

The vacation is coming to an end…even though I’m trying to deny it at all costs. I dropped Amanda off at the airport this afternoon and moved my things in to my cousins where I will be spending my last night here in Maui. After dropping off my things I headed to the beach to get a last soak of the water and sun. I walked along the beach until I came upon the Grand Wailea and the beach that stands in front of the amazing hotel. So I just made myself at home and set up camp for a few hours.

Tonight I will be spending time repacking my things so that it will all fit in my suitcase so I can make it home with only the bag I came with! I will return to California and saying my last goodbyes until I head down to Arizona to start my new job for the next few months all while trying to figure out if I will return to California with a company that’s offered me a job or if I will continue traveling…or just move to Hawaii because I could live here very easily

Aloha! I’m going back to reality…kicking and screaming of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and Amanda had a great time - sorry, but now it's back to reality. At least you've got some color before arriving in AZ (unless it's all peeled off by now) Have a safe trip - YOM