Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Where the hell am I going?!?!
Well I got word today that the nursing home I'm at in Santa Clara isn't going to extend me because they have a full time permanent person coming on in May. So my last day here is the 26th and it's on to....well I'm not really sure yet. The CT job didn't pan out, the VA jobs have been filled so right now I have a po-dunk town in Texas that is on the Texas/Arkansas border...um no thank you. The other options right now are 2 in Maryland...one of which is in Baltimore. Those don't start until June 26th so if you're any good at math you will see a problem here. So right now I am homeless and jobless for a month unless something else pops up...which hopefully something will. I would say I could live in my car but as soon as I get it packed with everything from my apartment I won't have much space to live in. Although one of the nurses said I cold live with her...and it wasn't "hottie nurse"! Damn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good decision on NOT going to the place on the Texas/Arkansas border! If for no other reason, it would be too humid to run. Hope that something else comes up so you won't have to live under a bridge or in your car. Hope to hear more about the hottie nurse!
Nothin' but heat stroke and bugs in Texas....that's all there is. Good choice to stay away....Keep us informed....
Post a Comment