After seeing the guy in the little shorts twice this week in the gym, I’m ready for vacation. The work week is over for me on Thursday and then it’s off to Vegas! Yee haw! Time to see my best friend, my mom, and one of my other mothers (my best friend’s mom) and do…well whatever it is you do in Vegas. More than likely this will consist of lots of drinking and some gambling, more drinking, dancing of some sort, and then a few more drinks to wash it down! Good times…good times! There have been talks of me cutting my hair since it's freakin long...however I'm thinking of waiting until I am home and haven't had a years worth of alcohol consumption...then again it's Vegas so who knows what will happen!
Have a good weekend!
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Remember that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Post a Comment