
It’s only Tuesday! So far the highlight of my week is seeing Flavor Flav at Target on a random Monday night buying a mop and other crap with some ghetto looking girl who looked like she’d been around the block a few times. Now maybe she was a very nice girl but if looks said it all, it would say she was “ghetto around the block girl”.
Now for those of you who don’t know who Flavor Flav is, here is a little bio: He’s a rapper who was part of the rap group Public Enemy. He’s most known for the gigantic clock hanging around his neck…all the time. And yes, he was wearing it at Target but his girl didn’t have any oversized bling on, she was too busy carrying the mop to buy oversized jewelry. Now here’s the crazy thing…he’s freaking 49 years old. A 49 year old man wearing a giant clock around his neck while pulling out the platinum card to buy cleaning supplies. HUH?! I just don’t know who would want to date this guy…49, looks like he’s going on 65…wears a giant clock, isn’t that attractive, and is kind of annoying with his “personality”. But maybe if I grew up…around the block…I would be interested. Especially if he’s driving an Escalade and has a Platinum card.
I know the week isn’t over and there may be a better highlight as the week goes on, but I don’t know if anything could top the “celebrity” sitting at my local Target. Ah Vegas…such a freaking weird town!

1 comment:
was he wearing the kickass hat too?
Post a Comment