Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hola! Mi llamo Sierra...donde esta el bano? (that's all I can remember)

So back from Boston and found out I’m getting extended until November 17th. Now most of you might think “Why the hell are you doing that? You hate Arizona!” Yes, Arizona is not my favorite place to be/work…I mean “work”…but I figured I might as well extend here by 3 weeks since that following week….I’M GOING TO SPAIN!!!! Yes that’s right…SPAIN! I leave on Thanksgiving Day (I already know what I’m thankful for!) and travel Spain for 2 weeks. I figured it would be easier to extend here by 3 weeks then go on vacation then start a new job after, rather than start a new job and take a vacation 3 weeks into it and have to return back to that job. I’m efficient that’s for sure! So for the next few months I will be trying to brush up on my Spanish (might need your help T) and figure out where to go on my trip! I still don’t know where I’m going when I get back as far as a job…my company won’t figure that out until mid to late October although I’m in talks again with the company that needs and OT in Hawaii….so please to all that read this…cross your fingers, say your prayers, light your candles…whatever works in the hopes that I can get to Hawaii for a travel job! If I get the job you know you are all more than welcome to come stay with me while vacationing…so by getting a job in Hawaii, it is also a good thing for you too!! See, I'm looking out for you...I'm just that kind of person!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll need to do a lot more than "brush up" my friend. (There should be an upside down exclamation point right here, but there isn't one on my keyboard)Buenos noches mi amiga!

Anonymous said...

All you REALLY need to know is how to ask for the bathroom (and it looks like you have that down) and how to order DOS drinks, por favor.