A full weekend and I need a nap! It was one of those weekends where you need another weekend just to relax from the one you had. Friday night a group of us got together for a dinner party. My manicotti went over very well and so did the alcohol! Seven people and lots of alcohol usually makes for an interesting time. After having several drinks each the game of Cranium got a little competitive…however we’re all still friends so I suppose it’s all good.
After very few hours of sleep and some Advil, it was time to move in my new roommate. My friend and co-worker, Candy, basically got screwed over by her travel company and has 2 weeks of work left but was told she had to be out of her apartment on Saturday. So she had nowhere to stay, her company couldn’t find her another apartment or hotel and while I could be mean and let her sleep in her car, I’m just not that mean. So she moved in with me in one of my many extra bedrooms (since no one else will come and visit me). For the next two weeks I have a guest. After moving all her stuff into my apartment she decided to stay home and unpack while Mark, Laura, and I went mountain biking in Sedona! BEAUTIFUL! We were able to find a trail and went about 4 miles in the red rocks while being amazed at how beautiful it was and also amazed at the fact that the hills were kicking out asses! By the time we got back we were exhausted…but nothing a little pizza and a movie won’t fix!
Sunday…well it’s the holy day…holy day for football. We all gathered at 10:00 AM (yes, again I don’t know who the hell I am anymore) at Buffalo Wild Wings (a crazy bar/sports kingdom) and watched football for hours. After realizing we were sitting in a dark restaurant for hours and needed some light, Mark and I headed downtown to look around and get some exercise. We ended the day watching the Hawks game and hanging out in our tired state…because a weekend of drinking, mountain biking, moving in a roommate, and watching football for hours, one needs a nap!
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should have had grits.
Post a Comment