Ok so I’ve been busy…sorry. Anyhoo…it seems that I will get extended down here AGAIN. I had plans to go to Prescott Az and work in a hospital in late July (the hospital I was born in….freaky!) however the facility I work at now and another one in Los Altos who I’ve filled in at are going to share me because they both love me and of course are short staffed. So I will find out tomorrow what the deal is and how long I will be here. Whatever…as long as I get a paycheck and have a place to stay!
Amanda came down this last weekend and of course we had a great time! We spent the weekend shopping, eating lots of ice cream…because it’s freaking hot down here, and found a great tequila bar that serves really good food and Sangria! We of course frequented this place often. So after a weekend of her meeting my new little sister (Mags) and “hottie nurse” and drinking Sangria she went back home. Bummer.
Other than that…nothing else much going on. It’s been really nice down here, I’ve been working, having company, going out on a few dates here and there, and that’s about it. See, told you…nothing major.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're right...after "Extreme Dating" that was kinda boring. Although you could probably use a break from the drama of the other!
Post a Comment