Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Day 5...and I'm done


Well the trip is over. It’s time yet once again to go back to California and go to work. Can’t say that I’m thrilled or really looking forward to it, but it must be done. I am needed and will answer the call to make old people work hard and listen to them complain so I can make a buck. Someone has to do it and that someone is me.

Megs and her favorite aunt!
I’ve had a great time being home. I couldn’t have asked for better weather to come home to. It made me realize how much I’m going to miss Seattle in the summer. It’s the greatest place to be as far as I’m concerned! I’m glad I got to see those of you I got to see, for those that couldn’t meet I’m sorry but hopefully I can see you soon. Either you can come visit me anytime no matter where I’m at, or I’ll try and catch you the next time I’m home!

I get to go home and decide where I want to go next. It sounds like the place I’m at will extend me through June or I have the option of going to New Haven CT. I’m really not sure which to choose. The bay area is a nice place and I could really love hanging out in this area during another summer month since it will be beautiful, although the East coast is also sounding tempting. Who knows, maybe I can go to New Haven and enroll at Yale….in my spare time of course! Or I'll just hit up some college parties in my spare time (hehe, inside joke...sorry).

I’ll keep everyone posted on the other drama that’s going on…I swear the nunnery is looking better and better!

Love you all!Sierra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Haven? Other drama? Nunnery? Hmmm, sounds like I missed TONS this last Monday. BTW, I have rejoined the land of the living from the land of the toilet bowl. Ah...it's nice to eat and breathe deeply again! Pleae catch me up when you get a chance...and again....I am SOOO sorry I missed seeing you!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you go to New Haven. You've seen the West Coast. What a great chance to see the East Coast & not have to stay for ever! Besides, if you stay at this job much longer, they will want to make you permanent. Also, you can get away from the Drama where you are & create new drama somewhere else! Hang in there with the Crankies. Maybe they will leave & you will get some nice ones again.