Single girls chicken pot pie:

1 chicken breast cut up and cooked
1 Can of cream of chicken soup
Half a bag of mixed vegetables
1 can of refrigerated biscuits.
Mix the cooked chicken, frozen veggies, and can of soup and bake in the oven at a hot temperature…around 350 or so I guess. Bake the biscuits as the directions state and then when they are done, scoop the chicken mixture in a bowl and then top with a biscuit. It’s good, it’s fast and it works with limited kitchen supplies.
This blog is starting to turn into the recipe blog.
Anyhoo, my week is coming to an end! WOOHOO! My weekend will be filled with going to a BBQ on Friday with a friend…yes a BBQ in the middle of January. While I miss Seattle…a lot…I can’t say that I mind the sunny, warm weather, the palm trees, the blue sky, and of course BBQ’s! Saturday I will be hanging out with Erin…good times should prevail!
I hope you all have a good weekend! And for those of you who watch LOST…thank you! For
those of you who don’t…shame on you! Per some requests…I will gather my theories and post them one of these days. It will take awhile to compile them all and of course would mean that I don’t have a life that day! ; )

1 comment:
I'm sorry...did I miss the dill in this recipe?
Post a Comment