Tuesday, March 21, 2006

blah blah blah

Weekends over and it’s back to work along with the rainy, cloudy, and nasty weather. Work has been slowing down…low census which means I’ve been getting to go home early lately. That will probably change as the week goes on, but it’s nice to have a break. Even though it’s been pretty slow, I have some great patients that give me candy and flowers! No, I don’t ask them to bring me gifts…although maybe I could request money instead of candy. Something to think about I suppose.

My weekend was good…complete with nice weather! Saturday was date night and went up towards San Francisco and had dinner at The Park Chalet which is a restaurant right across from the beach…great view! It was a little windy but the sun was out so it didn’t matter. From there we ventured to Twin Peaks which is a hill above San Francisco that gives you a panoramic view of the city. Highly recommend going there if you’re ever in town! Awesome view!

Sunday was sunny and actually pretty warm…good enough for flip flops thank you very much! A trip to Santa Cruz is in order! Walked along the board walk and watched people play volleyball. I considered trying to get in on a game, but figured I wouldn’t be much good since I was in a skirt…can’t really dig for a ball in the sand wearing a skirt…but maybe I should have tried. I could have started a new trend! I also did something that I never thought I would do…I tried the delicacy that is a deep fried Twinkie. I know, how can that be appetizing? I was thinking the same thing and was very skeptical. I didn’t really want to try it but was persuaded and proven that it is fairly tasty treat. Granted it’s no Chili-mac, but for a deep fried treat…I suppose it will do.

The weekend ended with seeing a movie (V for Vendetta) and coming home to get ready for work the next day (you know, the fun part of the weekend). Now it’s just going to work for the week and looking forward to pay day…oh yeah, and my parents coming next week for my birthday! Mmmm, moms making fudge cake! You can’t have a better birthday cake than that!

Take Care!

No comments: