Sunday, March 12, 2006

Back to work...weekends over...again.

Well I hope everyone had a good weekend! It rained here and was pretty cold, but I suppose it could have been colder and a bit more rainy...like home, so I won't complain too much. Here's the scoop with what's new with me...worked all week, had a crazy schedule which is now becomeing the norm, did laundry, went running, cooked dinner...you know the fun stuff in life! I had a date this weekend and hit it off. Won't go into great detail only because I pretty much talk to everyone that reads this via phone or email so chances are I will just tell you about it, and for those I don't know that may be reading this...kind of creepy if you start reading about too much detail about my dates. So I'll just leave it at that. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing your mom got me up to speed :-)

YOM

Train said...

BARF... just kidding.

Happy for you and hope it is the start of something good.

Anonymous said...

Oh sure....you go into GREAT detail about the little dude in the disgusting shorts but hold out on the date story! That's O.K. Mom told a little. Good for you! Nice when they actually turn out nice!

Cathi