Thursday, October 12, 2006
“Can you come work in Hawaii?.....Well ok if I have to!”
So just when I wonder where I’ll end up next and wonder where the hell I belong on this earth it seems that I belong in paradise. I suppose it pays to go on vacation in Maui and apply for a job! I’ve been in talks with a company since I left Maui about possibly working for them as a traveler. However the talks all but came to a stand still because it seems they were on island time and had a hard time getting back to me. I figured it was dead in the water, until they finally called me this week for an interview…and today I was offered the position! While I am taking a pay cut…I’ll be in freakin Hawaii. While I will be alone for Christmas and New Years…I’ll be in Hawaii. While I will be stuck on an island…it’s a Hawaiian island! I will have to leave my current travel company and work as an internal traveler for a company that has several nursing homes throughout the United States. So some things will be different, but I can’t pass up this chance! As of December 10th I will be employed on the Big Island working in the town of Hilo. So anyone that wants to come and visit…you are more than welcome to come on over!!! Especially during the holidays!!! Aloha! Sorry, but I need to start practicing my Hawaiian!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I get first dibs on visiting! All your other mothers have to stand in line.
They must have heard you were coming & were all jumping for joy in Hilo! Hopefully, there won't be any more earthquakes after you get there.
Post a Comment